About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Soon to be 3....oh my....

I am going to lose it. Going to lose my mind, my sanity, myself. I am struggling with two right now, being 9 months pregnant and dealing with two toddlers is not fun, and yes my hands are full. I want to punch everyone in the face who says that to me.
I am about to pop. I don't think there is anymore space for baby Ethan in my belly. I have streached, expanded and exploded as much as I can and half of me wants this to be done. Only half though. the other half of me wants him to stay in forever. He is safe, protected and easy. It is hard to move, breath, bend but it is all just about me and him. With him out...I don't have as much control. I have to compromise my timing with all three of them and find my new self. my own power. It is going to be hard and I know it and I am going to flow through it and make every second count....sleeping counts.
There is another aspect to my mind lately and that is just figuring out who I am going to be after all this. I don't want to go back to my previous place of work. I want a little more out of life and basically if I am going to work for minimum wage then I want to at least be doing something that allows me to be happy and not dread my place of work. I am typing this now to remind myself of what I have not yet forgotten and that is that that place was hell, and I don't want to go back. It is not worth it and I know in a few months I will attempt to convince myself that it isn't as bad as I think it is and that I want to be back there. I don't want to go back to a place where I am miserable and sick to my stomach at the meantion of that place. I deserve more.
With this said I am not sure where I fit in, what I should do and if maybe I should start looking into how to build a more productive than a minimum wage starter job with no progress....but what do i want to be. What do I have passion for? Orginally I was thinking I would start my own fudge business but I foresee myself getting bored with that. I don't know what to do.
Off to do some research......

No comments:

Post a Comment