About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I have given up

To those outside of my house, I am still alive, thanks for asking. I am not attempting contact with anyone anymore. I am done trying to establish contact with people who don't care about me. I have more important things to do. It scares me though. I don't think I could carry on a conversation without a keyboard anymore. It has been that long since I have talked to someone other than my husband and kids. No one cares and that hurts, but whatever. I will survive.

Maybe it is because I am bitter, closed in and I just don't know how to cope with life. Or everyone is just to busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment