About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Real Life

Who Am I
I am lazy, I am unproductive. I am tired all the time. I am scared, I am lonely. I am ugly, I am painful. I don't want remorse. I don't want pity. I don't want you to even think of me. I am the hidden, the distant, I am the one you are never quite sure about. I am what happens when you give up. No matter what I am still here. I am never going to be enough, I am never going to be truely happy. Dispite myself will keep striving for your vision of perfection. I am the shadow, I am the dark. I am the dead and I am the deaf.

STOP

I don't have to be.

I don't want to be.

Tomorrow I am going to open my eyes and greet the world anew. I will be better. I will try harder even though I don't think I can. I am not going to go down without a fight. I am not going to be a death sentence for myself. I am going to be more. I am going to be inspiring, I am going to  be invincable and I AM GOING TO BE A BETTER ME.

PERIOD.

SO FUCK ALL THE PEOPLE THAT KEEP BRINGING ME DOWN. FUCK ALL THE PEOPLE THAT AREN'T AROUND. Fuck all the Drama, Fuck all the hate. FUCK PERFECTION. Fuck the world that I don't fit into, fuck the fuckers that do. I am done with this bullshit and done with this mindset and I am done feeling guilty for those I have left in the past. I don't miss you, i don't need you. It was NOT MY FAULT you turned out to be the scum of the Earth. FucK my brain and it's fucked up resolution. I am strong enough, I am loved enough by myself and on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment