About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Conversations with God

I like to think of this journal as a conversation with God. I am not a religious person, I mean I am spirtual, I believe in God but I don't believe in church. God is everything and anything and I don't think solely honouring him in a closed in stuffy building makes you a religious person. God is in love, in bugs, in fresh air, in a baby's cry in and in a child's laugh. Sitting around singing songs that don't include life outside the church's doors in not a means of redemption.

All this being said, last night while in my bed I had a conversation with God. I thanked him for my life, for David and his caring ways, for my girls and the joy of watching them grow. I thanked him for having a roof over our heads and food in the cupboard. I thanked him so much for always giving me enough to get through every situation. God keeps me grounded and focused onthe big picture and not worrying about the little things that don't matter, the superficial things that takeup more time than they are worth.

I also prayed for strenght. I am going back to work in a month and I need to have the strenght to get through the day being away from my babies. I am going to miss them so much. I need to be strong and do what I have to for my family. I love being home and I am a little sad that I have kind of taken it for granted and not done as much with my time as I could have. I am so lucky that I had the time to connect with my girls and now it is time for them to start to depend on themselves and theire father a little more.

Life is just beautiful right now. Yes, there are struggles but what would life be without them. I have everything I need and David and I are stronger than ever. I go my head sorted out a little and yes we had some big fights but honestly we needed to get things out to get over them.

Now off I go to play with my babygirl! I am going to make them most of the days I have left and play play play my days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment