About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

===> Direction <===

I have none, that is just don't. I never really have.

I seem to lack that motivation to self discover. Or I guess I think it would be too hard or too much work to focus on one direction...maybe I just don't want to be dissappointed when a set path goes to a different destination.
I am always running in a circle and never really going the way I want to. It is easy, but in the end it is not satisfying. What do I want in life, who do I want to be....
I like to write, to create something that comes directly from my brain to other people, it feels real.
I once thought a career in Advertising would be for me, but I found it too superficial and in the end I dropped out of college and just...lost all paths.
Now I work in a job where I have no future other than in the momment....no motivation to even continue....really no passion and in the end, no respect. I think that is what bother me at the end of the day, that I am in no way respected. It hurts to feel like I am the bottom of the laddar and that is the only place I wil ever be.
I need to figure myself out. I don't even know where to being. It is a challenge.
Going to do some research!

No comments:

Post a Comment