About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Hurt

It is funny how words can fester and thorns can tear apart people as if paper. I have been hurt deeply by the man I love and he did it unintentionallly but it hurt a lot. A few months ago he told me that "even though I am not phsyically atrractive anymore that he still loves me for everything else" Worst line ever and I don't think I will recover from those words. Last night well looking at pictures he said "hmmm...you don't look bad there" referring to one of the pictures and I took it as an insult, which I know it really wasn't meant to be that way, but I felt like shit after he said it. Since then I have been crying. I have been bawling my eyes out like a baby and all I want is for him to hold me and he won't. He is supposed to make this all better. He is supposed to wipe my tears away....He is supposed to be on my side....but it feels like he is causing my pain.

I don't think he loves me anymore....he would rather someone else....eventually he is going to see this....and I am going to die. Maybe I should just get it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment