About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Just.....mom

Uneventful

Today I was mom, not that I am not mom every day but some days I play the part more than others and today was simply about wiping butts and noses and getting hugs and cuddles. I am amazed every day at the little people my kids are becoming and how much I influence them.
The stuff that comes out of their mouths sometimes shocks and amazes me in ways I could never have understood until they got to this stage.

Other news.....there is none.

In a few weeks I am going oeut to a staff party in TO that will involve a lot of drinking, a lot of dancing, a ton of craziness and a club. I am looking forward to it but I must say I am slightly worried about it too. I know myself, I know my level of control and I love all the people I am going to be with but I am going to be in a new element. This is going to be a major stress reliever and a huge self esteem boast and path to personal discovery.

Tonight is boring, sorry mystery mind for the uneventful post, but this has to happen once and a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment