About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Turn th fuck off

He has been nothing but an ass, nothing at all. We haven't really talked, he isn't really there. Just a name in my contacts list, but in my mind he is more. I don't get it, why can't I get over him. Brain...why...what the fuck is wrong with you. I have a great life, everything is in line the way it is supposed to be. I love what I have and I have a ton more than I would have with the one stuck in my brain...so why. I hate this. I want to delete him, I want that to be ok in my mind and I don't want to go back again and add him....stupid stupid stupid little girl. He doesn't even care about you...fuck off...he doesn't care at all about you. His life does not revolve around me....he doesn't care if he talks to me. Actually he is probably wishing I would just stop being a rediculus whiny little baby and move on to my big girl pants.


F
U
C
K

O
F
F

He says words....to make you feel like this....

No comments:

Post a Comment