About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How to be strong

How do you be strong when your support is crushing you? How do you stand when someone is always taking out your knees? How do you survive when your world doesn't want you to?

In my head he is awful, in my head he is damaging and mean. I know he doesn't really mean to be. It is just him. He doesn't mean to make me cry, he is not hitting me and he is not abusing me but his words do sting and they stay in my head forever. Last night I cried and screamed at the mirror. I yelled at the person staring a me for everything that is wrong with her. Every scar, every pimple, every streach mark,  every inch of fat, every inch of ugly.
Now

I am done with that. Brain, his words are just words, he doesn't matter anymore. Ignore his stupid comments, his stupid need to look at other woman, his need for you to be a certain person and look a certain way. From now on, you live for you. You get past this. You make it stop and you make it not matter. I am stronger than this, I will rise above this. I will be me...no. matter. what.

I am starting to pull away. I need to stop surrounding myself with negetive. I need to stop dwelling on the negetive. he will always be negetive...but I will not let him control me anymore. I am going to be happy. I am going to smile. I am going to live my life void of his now. Eventually he will either follow me and be happy and positive or he will consume himself. He will not consume me. I am fighting back.

No comments:

Post a Comment