About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Out of the corner of my third eye

I am posting twice in one night because my brain and finger can't be still. I have felt my momment of peace, of calm and of collection. I am not letting the situation get the best of me. I am free to chose my life and in doing so I make paths...I don't follow them.
I am glad a friend today opened my eyes and showed me that I am really lucky, too lucky to be so depressed and sad over things that I am in control over.
Tomorrow I will be strong, be fearless and be in control. I am not going to let change destract me from happiness and success.
I know where I don't want to be, I know what I want.
Songs have helped me tonight to. I know it sounds corny but sometime a song can save a life or a spirit. I started this night in a hole and now I am in the stars. I am never going to give up on myself. I am never going to sink into a puddle of gloom and give up and drown.
I will make things happen, I will be strong! I will do everything I need to do to make things better for my family!
I will never close my third eye, I don't think life will let me. Tomorrow I will make the most of today!
Be Strong!
My situation is changable, is flexable and is going to change.
Determined, fercious and focused!

Eyes Wide Open!

No comments:

Post a Comment