About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just one click

And the blank page is there. It does not judge, for it does not see me. Outward appreances are everything in this shallow world. I have to play the game. But I will admit it is not for the benfit of the game that I want to play.
In 5 days I am 25 years old, I am 112lbs as of today. In 5 days I start to change. I want this, and I know I am starting to need this. My asthma is the worst it has been in years and I have never been this heavy. I want to lose 80lbs. That number is scary, that number seems far away and impossible. I can handle 40lbs. Right now I am going to focus on that and I am going to give myself a year.
I will be 172lbs as of November 15th 2011. I am making this blog my offically record of my goal, of my plan and of my determination. I need this to happen.
I need to for my kids, they need a mom who can run, can play and can live a full life
I need to for me, I want to be here and living for as long as I can
I need to for my relationship
I need to for my confidence
I need to for my career
I need to for every single aspect of my life and I will make this happen.

Frist step - get organized, make a meal plan that will allow me to jump start my metabolism and give me energy.

lets do this first step

No comments:

Post a Comment