About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sun from behind the Cloud

Inspiration is an amasing thing... it can strike in a place that you never ever thought it would. My inspiration today came from an old friend who read what I have written and understood. She is in a different place in her life but still sometimes words can bridge the gap. Today I smiled and shed happy tears at the words she said. Thank you.

I am happy, actually glowing today. I know I am blessed. The sound of my children flows through the air and I am thrilled. I think it is imporant to step back sometimes and really look at everything that is good. The most amasing thing in the world is when my little angel turns to me and says "I love you Mommy." At that exact momment nothing else matters...just my little loves!!

Watching my 3 month old kick, smile and just grow is gorgous....just the way she looks at me is enough to inspire me to be a better person. I feel strong and just beautiful.

Today is great.... and I hope that every person out there that is having a hard day gets a momment of rest and inspiration!

Cheers
T

No comments:

Post a Comment