About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Ha ha ha ha

His lover is plastic and shared, ha ha ha ha as the loser I must laugh to stay sane.
Mysterious mind you will never know of who I speak, the mindlessness will allow my to be annonamous. Take that

What you are read are the words of downfall, compromised status of the deranged dementia. You will not undersand. Maybe I need help because I am not seeing the irony in the world any longer. I am not getting it. I am fucked.
All this fucking bullshit is just that...not one thing matters...except my kids so fuck you all. I am going to be a product of my survival and go on instict....even if it fails me. Even if in the depth of the night I cry out in pain and in surender no one will hear it...I am alone...I am fucked...and really...whatever.......
Trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment