About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Prey #2

How does one compete with plastic and light bulbs. The flickers of the world trapped in the box protrays a vision of mockery. Do you understand Beholder's Eye. Do you get that I am struggling in this fight because of wires, plastic, lightbulbs and glass. I am powerless, my mortal enemy has cast yet another shadow and forevermore I can not escape.
Will tonight be like the other nights where the bloomed flower wilts with neither sunshine or rain to preserve it's life. I am forever damned. How is it that this feat is to be eluded? How is it that I am not going to win against the mesmerising.

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment