About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Here's the thing

A leopard can't change it's spots. This one is trying but once again I am in the same place doing the same but more than I was last night. I am being.....me and even in my worped imagining I can not fathom this being good.
I am lost and this confounds me in the deepest of ways.
Trying to be aomething I am not is not a task I wish to accomplish

There will be more

Condemning this scorpio is a way of live now for me but within it poses CHALLENGE. Maybe that is the most important part of this entire thing. Is this a quest? Not in the sense of completion because this feat will never ever be concluded. It is forever ecthed into my brain as survival insticts.

But
Tonight it is a quest, a right of passage if you must. Hungery is this scorpion.

No comments:

Post a Comment