About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Monday, March 7, 2011

4 Walla

Want the truth mystery mind....want to know it.
I am nothing, I am trash, I am a shadow of a person that dreams and wishes to be real but never will.
Get it.

I am gettting to the point where I am just never going to leave this house. Never, maybe that is better. I need to stop trying to be more, trying to be myself and just accept that all I will ever ever ever be is a snot wiping, ass wiping, meal cooking, house cleaning fuck up.

I am done with all this fucking bullshit. I am done trying to maintain my composer, what the fuck is the point. I am a caged animal that has finally be broken. I am not going to look up anymore. what the fuck is the point.
Bye outside world...you never needed me any way. Fuck it all

I am not going to get out of my pit, I might as well accept it and lay on the bottom and close my eyes.  I can't stop the pain. So now, as of tonight the scorpio has no reason to sting, the animal with in has died and there is no point to any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment