About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Roar breaths life

Music is my blood flow and it takes me from mild to out of control. I can't describe, it takes me to a new place that is not real, it can't be, it is too primal. I crave it, need it and live off of it. Few get to the true meaning of living and the sound of the song turns my eyes from brown to black. I hear the music, the sound with every inch of my body./
The music turns me into a poet
Takes my hand and guides me to the world my thoughts run free in
With the beath my brain explodes and it amasing.
No one gets to the level I get to, no one feels it like I do.
It is my drug.
Give me my dose and I am me, without it I am a shell
Kill me now, but don't take my release.
I am not in this to be understood,
I am not in this for a game
I am not in this for you
This is mine. I am darker than my exterior allows
I am a hidden beast, and this will remain.
don't cross me
You won't get a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment