About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Deep into the fire

I am alive, for the first time. All things ignite, all things consume.
If this is destruction then bring it.
I feel the power. This is new.

I am emerging into a new thing, into a new person. Into a woman. Don't you see how amasing this is. The butterfly has emerged and is alive and flying for the very first time. I am dancing, I am free, I am real and I am me. For the first time in a loooooooong time I am me.

Reader, in your head you hear my words.
Do you feel the words
Do you feel the passion, the power, the emotion....the bliss.

I want to take on the world. I want the hidden freak to stalk the shadow but be free in the firelight.
This is the firelight.

Mystery Mind, your eyes bring me to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment