About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Because I am a freakin' beast.

You can't get to me, you can't touch me, truely I kick ass.

I want to strut myself, I want you to see it, to truely want it. I want to march past you in my high heels, shaking my ass and commanding all eyes. I am not weak and I am not done. I want to knock you all off your feet.

I am feeling like I have everything and I am going to make you believe whenever your eyes are on my mystery reader. You will feel my presence, I am not run of the mill and there is no mould. Bring it baby, I wanna strut!

No comments:

Post a Comment