About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Erotic Element of the Condemned Scorpio

This is a reflection, this is a damnation
This is an expression, this brings the friction

Here it is is red and black
My life isn't one you want to explore
I am not the average
I rise above in the pages beneath
I am a vixen when the bar flashes in front of me
Here it is in black and white
Don't look and judge
Don't assume
You will never win, you will never get me.
I am untouchable, I am something you have never discovered.
To look you see nothing, you know there is more there but you can't imagine
Since tiny I wrote the words my mind commanded
Since little I know I was special
I am a creature of sex, I radiate it
I am controlled by it, drawn to it and I bask in it
Come taste it and realise this isn't average
Get past the look in my eye and you will see the freak.
I can't explain, no one gets it, no one sees me the way I am
I can hide, I am hidden and no one will every find me
In my mind I am bad
In my head I am an abject of my own desire
I want you to want me
I want your eyes on me
I want to command your smile
I want the best
Erotic elements rule my life
I live the life of the condemned Scorpio
This display to only that, a screen a front so that you will never realize what I can do
I am deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment