About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

He is doing all the right things

My husband is doing everything right to make me fall in love with him all over again. He has put his playstation to rest when the kids are awake and today he even surprised me with flowers.
How do I explain this without sounding wrong. I love him, I know I do but it isn't the same anymore, even though he is doing everything right.
How do I explain that I am messed up, that I can't be everything I want to be and be with me. He brings me down, he doesn't lift me up. Our lives are unproductive, boring and a death sentence and he is fine with that. I need more out of life now and I have no idea how to achieve that. Then I wonder if I am only feeling like I need to be alone so that I can say I have made a change, even though that is probably not the right path to take. My brain is never satisified and that is the problem.
I have so many regrets in my past, everything from the way my relationship progresses to not finishing college.....to not living....I was not smart...how do I change this trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment