About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's new

Hubby and I have had new talks regarding an area of life that was ceasing to exist and we have made leaps and bounds in this department. I could not be happier. This decision that we are coming to is massive and it is accessable and well...it is going to be made a reality whenever we can make this function. This area has rules, this area is tricky but it has rewards.....many rewards.

This is a place I never ever expected myself to be. Never thought I could have the confidence to be in this place and every day I am impressed with myself. I am so much more than I have every been and he is with me in this. This will be good for us. It just has to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment