About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Unthinkable

I caved I fb messenged him even though it goes against all things rational or smart. I did it and immediately regretted it. It instantly made me a whiny, needy little baby that screamed "look how desperate I am" What the hell was I thinking!!!!
He never messenged back....thanks bud......asshole. I know offically it was all a stupid game and I thought it was more. I stupidly trusted him...I am so glad I didn't do anything drastic. Can you imagine??? Mystery mind, can you even fathom where I would be right now.

My day was boring. I fianlly got some sleep and then I played with the kids, cooked dinner, did the bath, book bed routin and then worked out, cleaned the toy room, did laundry and here I sit. I should be cleaning the kitchen and the rest of the house but I am sitting here watching Real Housewives.

I am having brain block tonight and my fingers are not processing creatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment