About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Beyond the Edge

I stared into oblivion and survived. Last night I laid in my bed and pleaded with god to turn back time. Back to that momment in the room when it all went down and I wish I had taken a momment to look you in the eyes and tell you I love you. Every single element in my life would be different. Would I be better off, I don't know, but it feels like it was supposed to happen and didn't.

I gotta get past this and I am trying... I only checked my inbox 12 times hoping for an e-mail from you.

I don't know where I am at...I want to know and I don't.

I don't want to think

Anymore......every.....

No comments:

Post a Comment