About Me

My photo
This blog is completely a freedom of soul. Within it's pages are blunt honesty, horror, determination, damnation and motherhood. I am not a plastic baby making clone that walks the Earth void of all else. I am more.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Please read me.

I told him about you and it was awful, he hates me now. I am lost. I need to focus on myself right now. I need to be selfish. I love you, I really do and i know you don't believe me. My stomach is so sick right now and my heart is broken. I need you to understand. Please please understand. I am so sorry I messed this up so badly. i don't know how I am going to give you up. I already miss you. But what am I supposed to do. I can't stand on my own two feet let along stand on it and take care of my three kids. they have to come frist. I love you, and I will always love you. I know you will never understand. This is not good bye forever, my heart could not handle that. please read this and understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment